澳洲MBA代写 assignment 代写
澳洲MBA代写 assignment 代写 help
Challenges and difficulties in a variety of circumstances are not unusual during the years of university studies. If you are feeling pressure about anything, in the first instance see Student Services Officer (email@example.com)
who will give you some direction. If your problem is subject specific, and if your challenges and difficulties are seen to need other input, they will help you with a referral to another section of the University.
澳洲MBA代写 assignment 代写 help
Special Consideration is an equity measure to ensure that the assessment of students takes account of temporary adverse circumstances that impact negatively on individual students’ ability to demonstrate their learning achievements in an assessed task.
Students who consider that their performance in an assessed task was adversely affected by compelling or compassionate circumstances may apply to the University for Special Consideration. It is not a substitute for knowledge or skills you should have learned and because of this you will not be granted special consideration for your performance throughout a semester.
· An application for special consideration does not guarantee that you will be granted a special examination or an adjustment to your results. The Committee reviews each application on an individual basis.
· In most cases, you will NOT be given a second opportunity to sit an examination as a result of an application for special consideration. The Committee only approves second examinations in extraordinary cases.
· If you do not submit your application on the Faculty of Law and Management’s Application for Special Consideration form then your application will not be considered.
· If your application does not contain all of the information requested and the required supporting documentation then your application will not be considered.
· If your application is not submitted within the required time frame after the due date of the assessed task then your application will not be considered.
If you believe that your studies have been adversely affected by illness or other factors experienced throughout the year you may apply for special consideration.
Special Consideration application forms are available on ACN Student Portal
and should be lodged with an Academic Services Officer. It is important to note that submission of an application for special consideration means only that the difficulties referred to therein will be brought to the attention of the examiner(s) in the unit(s). It does not necessarily mean that special consideration will be granted.
Your application for special consideration must be made in writing, together with any medical evidence or such other evidence as may be applicable, prior to attending the examination for the unit(s) for which you are requesting special consideration.
If you consider that your performance during an examination has been adversely affected by illness or other cause immediately prior to, or in the course of, the examination, you may in the first instance; inform the supervisor at any time during the examination; and subsequently furnish in writing a statement containing the circumstances - together with any medical evidence by a registered, qualified medical practitioner or other such evidence as may be applicable no later than 72 hours after the time scheduled for the examination in question
What documentation should be included with the application?
If your application relates to illness on your part, it must be accompanied by a medical certificate which has been completed by a registered medical practitioner. The following principles will apply in the evaluation of applications involving medical certificates:
- The medical certificate must be completed by a registered medical practitioner. The best way to ensure that this is the case is to ensure the certificate includes a Medicare Provider Number. (This is normally a 5 or 6-digit number followed by 2 letters). Certificates that do not include a Provider Number are not likely to be accepted.
- The medical certificate must state that in the medical practitioner’s opinion you were or will be unfit to attend an assessment component or have been or will be adversely affected by illness. Medical certificates in which the medical practitioner reports that you claim to be unwell will not be accepted.
§ The medical certificate must cover the date on which the assessment is held.
§ Backdated medical certificates will not be accepted
If you are unable to complete an assessment component or your study is adversely affected due to a non-medical reason, you are encouraged to provide as much documentary evidence as you can to support your application. This should be objective evidence from an independent source.
Who should apply for special consideration?
· A student who is unable to sit an examination due to illness or other cause.
· A student who considers that his or her performance in an assessed task has been adversely affected by illness or other cause immediately prior to the due date of the assessed task.
· Requests for special consideration must be for serious circumstances beyond the control of the student and will usually fall within the following causes:
- Serious illness or psychological condition – e.g. hospital admission, serious injury, severe illness, severe anxiety, or depression (not on-going conditions)
- Loss or bereavement – e.g. death of a close family member
- Hardship/trauma – e.g. victim of crime, sudden loss of income or employment, family relationship breakdown, severe disruption to domestic arrangements.
What outcomes are possible?
Applications will be assessed and will be assigned one of the following outcomes:
· reschedule an Assessment Task; or
· set a substitute Assessment Task; or
· allow extra time to complete an Assessment Task; or
· award a Reasonable Adjustment of Mark for the Assessment Task or subject for which Special Consideration is sought; or
· recommend that the Chief Examiners offer a formal Special Examination; or
· decide that there are insufficient grounds for the award of Special Consideration.
How should you make application for special consideration?
· All of the information requested on the form must be filled out.
· You must supply evidence of the reason you are applying for special consideration. For example, if it is medically related you must have a registered medical practitioner fill out the section in the Application form and sign it. Medical certificates must be completed by a registered medical practitioner. The best way to ensure that this is the case is to ensure the certificate includes a Medicare Provider Number. (This is normally a 5 or 6-digit number followed by 2 letters). Certificates that do not include a Provider Number will not be accepted. The medical certificate must state that in the medical practitioner’s opinion you were or will be unfit to attend an assessment task or have been or will be adversely affected by illness. Medical certificates in which the medical practitioner reports that you claim to be unwell will not be accepted. The medical certificate must cover the date on which the assessment is held.
· If you are unable to complete an assessment component or your study is adversely affected due to a non-medical reason, you are encouraged to provide as much documentary evidence as you can to support your application. This should be objective evidence from an independent source. Documentation may include a death notice or certificate, a police report, a letter from an employer, a current letter from ACN Physiologist. If you have questions or concerns about documentation, see your Administration on your campus for advice. Students can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with queries about documentation.
· You must lodge the special consideration form and the supporting documentation to your local Administration.
How will you know the outcome of your application?
The Committee’s decisions are emailed to your Latrobe University email address
. Please check your email for outcomes.
The following circumstances are not normally matters covered by special consideration:
· If you need support because of a disability, mental health issue, or ongoing medical condition, this is not normally a matter for special consideration. For this type of long-term assistance, contact the Equality and Diversity Centre on your campus as soon as you become aware of the need for assistance and as early in the semester as possible.
· If you have timetable clashes, exams scheduled close together, or more than the usual number of exams because you have been allowed to overload your enrolment, you will not be eligible for special consideration.
· Special consideration will not be granted to accommodate travel plans, attendance at social events such as weddings, visits with relatives/friends or any discretionary activities.
· Special consideration will not be granted because of avoidable issues related to visa requirements.